Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year!!!

I can't believe it is 2009 already. I have been a bad, bad blogger but this year I intend (no resolutions only intentions here) to blog much, much more.

I love Ali Edwards and every year I try and come up with a new word for the year to focus on and I can't decide. These are my options: BELIEVE, DARE, STRENGTH, PERSEVERE, DREAM, BALANCE, RENEW or ACHIEVE. My mom thinks I should go with FOCUS and my dad likes STRENGTH. Kevin likes BELIEVE and I'm still meditiating on it...........

I usually come up with three things I'm grateful for everyday but have never blogged them before. The big ones are obvious: my family, Kevin, my boys, health, a job, money to pay the bills, food on my table, a roof over my head, good friends etc....... so I usually try and remember some of the small things that I'm grateful for everyday. Today they are: dinner at my parents house, a lazy day at home with Kevin and puppy kisses.

Happy new year to you all and I hope 2009 brings you everything you wanted and more!

No comments: