Sunday, March 9, 2008

mellow weekend


Kevin & I had a mellow weekend - he was still recovering from his oral surgery but we had tix to the Improv on Friday night to see Joel McHale. We love Joel McHale & watch our TIVO'd 'The Soup' religiously on Saturday mornings while we eat breakfast. Needless to say he was even funnier in person and bears an even more striking resemblance to my bro than we once thought. We find out at the end that his wife was sitting behind us (heavily prego - she is due in 2 weeks) so it was a good thing we were laughing. Bad part is it was killing Kevin's jaw, which is why the rest of the weekend was spent catching up on TIVO and hanging around the house. I love my 'Lost' but who are all these new people?! Harper?! Ben is definitely our fav - definitely the man with the plan! Somehow we also started watching 'Sensing Murder' (super spooky on psychics who help detectives solve cold cases) and 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' (go figure). I scrapped a little, but spent more time reorganizing my Clip-It-Up than anything else.

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

how fun! Don't you love watching recorded stuff, no commercials!